Avaiable in various sizes and decors the 2-zone wine coolers made by Vinotemp International – a leader in manufacturing quality residential wine storage appliances, elegant wine cabinets, custom wine cellars, and wine cooling units – are highly recommended for both beginner wine collectors and more serious wine lovers.
Vinotemp offers a wine storage solution to all budgets since its product range includes inexpensive models, mid-priced units as well as expensive, high-end wine coolers.
Benefits of Vinotemp Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerators
The Vinotemp Two Zone wine coolers are available in different storage capacities from smaller 12 -bottle units, to larger (84-bottle, 188-bottle) furniture-style cabinets.
There are options in between: mid-sized wine coolers offering storage space for 21-42 bottles of wine.
- Versatile Style, Decor
Regarding style the Vinotemp two-zone wine coolers include metal cabinets with tinted glass doors and wood-trimmed slide-out racks that exude modern elegance but there are also more classical and stylish furniture-finish wine cellars (Bordeaux and Rioja Series).
Whether you prefer a simple yet elegant stainless steel wine fridge to build it under the kitchen counter or a chic, freestanding wood wine cabinet you’ll find an appealing model among Vinotemp 2-zone wine home wine cellars.[GARD align=”right”]Regarding shape there are slim tower models, wider credenzas as well as more standard compact wine refrigerators.
- Environmentally-Friendly Cooling System
In most Vinotemp wine cooler models thermoelectric, also known as Peltier cooling technology, is applied which works without cooling agent – chemical used in compressor-operated fridges – that can be hazardous to the environment.
- Energy-Efficient Appliances – thermoeelctric wine coolers have lower energy consumption than compressor-run units.
- Easy-to-Use Temperature Control – the digital, push button controls ensure simple temperature setting.
- Affordable Price – the cheapest Vinotemp dual-zone wine cooler models cost $ 230-500.
Overview of Vinotemp Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerators
Regarding the level of sophistication and price level Vinotemp offers 4 series of wine refrigerators
Eco Series – Thermoelectric, Low-Cost Wine Coolers
- Vinotemp 12-bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler-Thermoelectric, Freestanding(VT-12TEDS-2Z) -cc $ 230
- Vinotemp 21-bottle Two-Zone Wine Refrigerator (VT-21TEDS-2Z) – cc. $ 330
- Vinotemp 32-Bottle 2-Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator (VT-32TEDS-2Z) – cc. $ 450
- Vinotemp 48-bottle Dual Temp. Zone Wine Cooler (VT-48TEDS-2Z) – cc. $ 600.
Butler Series includes the following two zone wine refrigerators:
- Vinotemp VT-34-2ZONE 34-bottle wine cooler that sells for around $500.
- Vinotemp VT-36 Double Door Dual Zone Wine Cellar – costs around $800 – $900.
- Vinotemp 45-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler (VT-45SB) – cc. $1000 – $1100.
- Vinotemp VT-188 160-Bottle Wine Refrigerator – black cabinet with metal trimmed glss door or all stainless steel cabinet with glass door. TIP: see how the Vinotemp VT-188 compares to other budget 150+ bottle wine coolers.
Pro Series – includes 2 dual-zone models:
- Vinotemp 45-bottle two-Zone Wine Cooler (VT-45R) – cc. $ 1200
- Vinotemp VT-38 Wine & Beverage Cooler (VT38SM) – cc. 110
- Bordeaux 2-Zone Wine Tower (VT-BORDEAUX2H), 84-bottle Capacity
- Bordeaux 2-Zone Wine Credenza (VT-BORDEAUX2C), 84-bottle Capacity – cc. $ 1700
- Napa Wine Credenza with Two Temperature Zones (VT-NAPA2), 40 bottles – cc. $ 2000
- Rioja 2-Zone Wine Cellar Tower, (VT-RIOJA2), 42 bottles – cc. $ 1300
- Kendall 42-bottle Dual-Zone Wine Bar (VT-KENDALL-WB) – cc. $ 1500
- strong>Bleeker 42-bottle 2-Zone Wine Bar (VT-BLEEKER2) – cc. $ 1500
TIP: Take a look at other recommended credenza wine storage units.
The Largest Capacity Vinotemp Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerators
The most capacious two temperature zone models by Vinotemp are the VT-188 MSW, BBW or MBSH which stores up to 160 bottles of wine and the Vinotemp VT-182 dual zone wine cellar with 182 bottles capacity.
Related Articles – Vinotemp 2-Zone Wine Cellars
- Two-Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerators – benefits of 2-zone wine coolers and some recommended models.
- Vinotemp Wine Cellars -Overview of Vinotemp wine storage appliances and some information about the company.
- Vinotemp 28-Bottle Wine Cooler, VT-28TEDS – a thermoelectric, singe-zone unit for free standing installation.
- Stainless Steel Wine Coolers – professional looking wine storage units in various sizes.
- Under Counter Wine Cellars – recommended wine coolers for under the counter built-in installation.
- 40-50 Bottle Wine Refrigerators – the most popular mid-sized wine storage units from inexpensive to luxury models.
- Magic Chef 44-Bottle 2-Zone Wine Cooler, Model MCWC44DZ – an inexpensive unit with two independently controleld zones for freestanding or built-in placement.