A 6 + 1 Bottle, Dual Zone, Narrow Wine Cabinet
- Capacity: 6+1 bottles (Bordeaux style, 750 ml or jumbo size 1500 ml bottles) – 6 bottles horizontally, 1 bottle standing up
- Cabinet color: black
- Door: simulated brushed stainless steel panel with tinted glass window
- Cooling method: thermoelectric
- Number of zones: two
- Built-in/Freestanding: freestanding only
- Temperature Control/Display:
- Thermostat (Mechanical/Digital): adjustable digital thermostat,
- Temperature Range: upper zone: 45°F – 68°F, bottom zone: 54°F – 61°F
- control panel is mounted on the cabinet top: touch-buttons to set the desired temperature if you do not want to use the 8 pre-programmed settings
- Display: digital readout, can be set to indicate temperature either in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Shelving: 4 slide-out wire racks
- Interior Light: low-intensity LED lighting
- Noise: low noise
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 33″ x 7.7″ x 17.25″
- Weight: cc. 21.5 lbs.
- Price range: cc. US$ 150 (US$ 21.43 per bottle).
- Warranty: 1 year on parts and labor.
Pros & Cons (based on consumer reviews)
- attractive floor standing design
- holds 1 opened bottle of wine
- easy-to-access top mounted controls and display
- cheap quality
- early failures, break downs
I purchased this wine cooler on 8/26 and by December the following year it did not work at all. The company was not willing to warranty this product as they said their warranty only was for 1 year. My wine cooler was 3 months out of warranty. Obviously there was something wrong with it.
In addition, it condensated so badly that I had to keep a rag in the bottom to keep it from leaking on the floor.
Poor choice in wine coolers – and I spent over $200 on it through the Home Depot Rating: useless
Go to our main page about Chambrer Wine Coolers.