Reviews and Comparison
If you need to store and cool only half a dozen bottles of wine at the same time then a 6-bottle wine cooler refrigerator is a perfect choice.
Most of these units use thermoelectric cooling technology. This new technic is best applied in small appliances.
6 bottle wine cooler refrigerators have single temperature zone which means that you can set only one temperature level to keep your wines at, while in a dual zone wine cooler you can adjust two different temperatures: one for reds, and one for whites or sparkling wines.
Here are some recommended 6-bottle wine refrigerators.
Danby DWC620 6-Bottle Wine Cellar
The cooler can maintain 4°C – 22 °C (39 °F – 77 °F) temperature range so you can chill white or red wines.
A red LED dsiplay – which goes well with the black finish – on the upper front of the fridge indicates the set temperature.
It is a freestanding fridge that can be placed on kitchen counter tops.
With only 11 inch width these slim wine coolers can be conveniently fitted in narrow places. The blue interior lights lend elegant appearance to the appliance.
- Height: 17 (43.2 cm)
- Width: 11″ (56 cm)
- Depth: 22″ (43.2 cm)
Price range: $90 – $110 ($15 – $18.3 per bottle).
- This compact, 6-bottle wine refrigerator by Vinotemp also uses the thermolectric cooling system which has the benefit of silent, vibration-free operation.
- It can hold up to 6 standard wine bottles on its 3 pull-out, chrome-plated wire racks.
- The double paned, tinted glass door ensures good thermal insulation and filters out UV rays that can be harmful to wines in case of long-term exposure.
- The stainless steel cabinet‘ s dimensions (width: 10.25 “, depth: 18.25 “, Height: 16.25 “) allow you to place the wine cooler on the top of the kitchen counter.
- You can adjust temperature in the range of: 44°F – 66°F.
Price: cc. $160 – $170 ($26.7 – $28.3 per bottle).
Sunpentown WC-06 6-Bottle Wine Cooler
- It accommodates 6 standard 750-ml bottles on 2 pull-out wire racks.
- The silver cabinet with silver trimmed, reflective glass door looks very sleek.
- You can easily set the cabinet temperature between 44 and 66 °F by the touch pad controls. It is fairly quite (30 dBA according to the manufacturer’s website).
- you can level and the set the unit to suitable height with the adjustable front legs.[/ezcol_1half]
- Height: 14.5″
- Width: 10″
- Depth: 20″
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
Electricity consumption: cc. 0.5 kWh/24 hours.
Wine Enthusiast Silent 6-Bottle Cooler
- This is a nice contemporary home cellar in black and stainless steel design ideal for countertop placement.
- Quality, removable metal shelves hold 6 standard Bordeaux size bottles.
- The digital touch controls (temperature can be adjusted from 44 to 66°F) and the blue LED display go well with the darkened glass door.
- Features silent, eco-fiendly superconductive (thermoelectric) cooling technology (max. ambient temperature is 77°F).
- Can be used as freestanding only to ensure proper ventilation.
- Height: 16″
- Width: 10 1/2″
- Depth: 19 5/8″
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Price: $130 ($21.7 per bottle). Warranty: 90 days, with 30-days return policy (in original packaging).
|Title||6 Bottle Silent Wine Cooler Touchscreen||Haier 6-Bottle Wine Cellar with Electronic Controls||Magic Chef MCWC6B 6-Bottle Wine Cooler||Danby DWC620PL-SC 6 Bottle Wine Cooler - Platinum||Vinotemp VT-6TED-WB 6 Bottle Wall-Mounted Thermoelectric Wine Cooler, Black|
Adjustable temperature range: 46-66°F
3 pull-out chrome shelves
Enhances counter areas with designer styling
Interior LED lighting
|Ideal for Countertop Use|
Perfect for Red or White Wines
Curved Door with Smoked Glass with Black Trim/Black Cabinet
Adjustable Digital Thermostat Control with Blue LED Display 46-66F
Soft Interior Light
Adjustable temperature control
46¡Fð64¡F Temperature Range
Sculpted chrome shelves
|Maitre'D 6-bottle capacity countertop wine cooler with clear glass door and interior light|
Features energy efficient semi-conductor cooling technology - Does not use refrigerants
Silent operation and no vibration to disturb the wine
Digital LED thermostat can be set from 39.2F -71.6F (4C-22C)
3 sculpted chrome wire shelves cradles the wine
|Innovative wall-mount design|
Dual-paned glass door with a recessed handle and an interior light beautifully display your wine bottles
Easy-to-use touch screen temperature control and digital temperature display
Temperature range of 45-68-degree fahrenheit
Efficient thermoelectric technology
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer||12 months parts and labor|
|Price||$129.95||$99.98||$69.40||Too Low to Display||$261.00|
|Height||16 inch||9.9 inch||12.4 inch||17 inch||30 inch|
|Weight||30 pound||17.6 pound||19.4 pound||27 pound||28 pound|
|Width||21 inch||14.1 inch||17.8 inch||11 inch||16.75 inch|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
More Comparison Charts on Small Wine Coolers
- Best Mini Wine Coolers – compare 4-Bottle Haier, Chambrer and Koolatron Models.
- 8-bottle Wine Cooler Comparison – compare various 8-bottle electric home cellars.
- 12-Bottle Wine Cooler Comparison – compare 12-bottle wine fridges by various manufacturers.
- Take a look at the Haier 6-bottle wine cooler.
- Benefits and features of the Wine Enthusiast 6-Bottle Wine Cooler.
TIP: Browse also our Wine Refrigerator Reviews page for more overview and in-depth articles on various brands and models.